The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, August 23, 2008

Manipulating Crack Whore Bitch Part 2

I got a call to a hotel and guess who happens to be the fare. This same lady got in and started giving me the same sob story that had once convinced me to help her out.


I explained that I was not impressed about the last time and said if she didn't have any money she was not going anywhere with me.


It was 4:00 in the morning. What the hell are you doing trying to find a way home/somewhere else at that time of night. She said she had no money but wanted me to pull around the side of the building. I said I didn't think so and she got out. So what if I had pulled around the building, out of view of the lobby attendant? Maybe she would have said I had sexually assaulted her or what not... No thanks. No money=no ride.


I must say that I am a little pissed off because I know these Crack whores are fucking and sucking cock for money and they do not want to pay because they need the money for more crack. Go FUCK YOURSELVES.


As a side note I am apprehensive about asking for money up front. For the most part it makes the trip uncomfortable for both the passenger and I. I sometimes ask for money upfront when; I have been ripped off from the house/apartment where I am picking up from, when I pick up a lone person from a business such as a gas station and they do not know the exact address and it is a far trip, the fare is very fucked up and does not really know what is happening, or in general a bad area of town. It is at my discretion to assume that I may not get paid, so I must have be alert to possible fraudulent customers.


If you are not aware I must pay for all of my trips whether they pay me of not so it is in my best interest to identify a problem fare. It really is a tough call sometimes whether I should ask for money upfront.


Here is the original post about this crack whore who has no money...

http://canadiantaxi.blogspot.com/2008/05/manipulating-crack-whore-bitch.html

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.