The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Reasons...

I have to laugh when I pick up crackheads at 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning and they tell me they need to go to a certain crack house and come back to where I picked them up. They do not tell me it is a crack house but I know.

The thing that cracks me up the most, no pun intended, is that these crack whores tell me things like; "I have to go and give my daughter some money", "I forgot such and such at this place", "I need to get medication for my daughter". The list goes on and on but I know for certain these crack whores are going to get crack.

The other day this bitch, I mean crack whore, actually shows me the crack that she bought and says "does this look like $40 worth to you"? Having actually never seen a baggie of crack in my life I said "I don't know and that sucks" referring to her getting ripped off, I assume.

I was quite surprised that this crack whore trusted me enough to show me the drugs that she had just bought and was complaining about how she got ripped off, she later realized that the splotch of crack was thicker than usual and made up for the smaller diameter.

I did see the drug and was amazed that people actually pay $40 for such a small amount of substance. I mean this $40 that she had probably fucked or sucked 1-4 guys for bought approximately the size of a small fingernail of crack cocaine.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.